Re: ics files with nhm / mh-e

2019-12-30 18:37:51
Axel writes:

I was not aware of mhical and used it to build a script that allows to
accept/decline/... to an invite; and I call it with 'K e' from mh-e.
So this works reasonably well. I am happy to share it with anyone who is
interested.

I'd be interested.

I still have no smooth way to add events to my Google calendar;

Seems that a carefully formatted message should work, if you or
anyone is interested in figuring that out.

I could not get the replaliases functions to work, but did not try very hard.

If you let me know what went wrong, I'd be glad to update the functions.

David