Re: mhlogin stopped working

2020-07-20 14:19:07
I noticed that my two gmail accounts stopped working.  I can mhlogin
again, and was told:

  Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has
  not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

Sigh.  I guess the shoe has finally dropped.

We need to do "something" to verify nmh as a valid Google app.  I wasn't
in charge of that, and my understanding was the last time we tried to do
that it got rejected for some strange reason.

Anybody know what we need to do here to fix this?