Re: mhlogin stopped working

2020-07-20 16:44:31
Ken Hornstein wrote in
<20200720194227.63D9363CAE@pb-smtp2.pobox.com>:
 |>For mutt(1) someone put quite some effort to generate a full
 |>OAuth2 support script if i understood right what "flew by" in my
 |>inbox.  It should be in contrib, there.
 |
 |We've DONE that work.

Would you mind not always screaming at me, thank you.
It is not only an updater, it is a fat script which also handles
Microsoft, you know.

 |>   Some hurdles must be taken before being able to use this method.  Using
 |>   GMail as an example, an application (that is a name) must be registered\
 |>   ,
 |
 |This step is the problem.  We were registered but now we aren't.  I wasn't
 |part of that process; hey guys, can we try to address this?

So what have you DONE then?  Maybe he needs to do it for his own
account, they always switch my one back, just today they did.
(Regarding lesser secure apps for my PLAIN only login account.)

--steffen