Re: mhlogin stopped working

2020-07-20 19:11:16

David Levine <levinedl@acm.org> wrote:
    >> This step is the problem.  We were registered but now we aren't.  I
wasn't
    >> part of that process; hey guys, can we try to address this?

    > I'll try again.

Thank you.

    > To buy some time:  Michael, have you tried adding third-party access to
    > Gmail for nmh?  https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps
    > and

Hmm.
I have an application password that works for fetchmail, which I'm using.

That link tells me:
   This setting is not available for accounts with 2-Step Verification
   enabled. Such accounts require an application-specific password for less
   secure apps access. Learn more

(Meanwhile, the Cisco Talos crap has declared my outgoing SMTP mailer
as suspicious for reasons... "none". They already get SMTP reputations for
IPv6 totally wrong...  Anyone want to reboot Pathalias and Usenet over UUCP?)