Re: mhfixmsg character set conversion

2022-02-11 19:16:36
Three tests failed.  You can run "make install" in the nmh directory
to install.

Thanks.  I'll try that later tonight.

If things are still broken with that nmh, I would remove your par[1]
executable and rebuild mhn.defaults.  That might at least allow
make check to pass.

This seems like a worthwhile thing to test at the same time even if
everything else works, so I'll try that also.

And while we seem to have eliminated par and lynx, the symptoms are
consistent with one or both of them being used by mhfixmsg.

...except that my strace of mhfixmsg shows no external programs being run.
What am I missing?

     - Steven
Steven Winikoff      |
Montreal, QC, Canada | "He who has imagination without learning
smw@smwonline.ca     |  has wings but no feet."
http://smwonline.ca  |