Re: Problem with mhl.format

2022-02-19 20:54:01
I don't know what it means but I notice that if I run show all header
fields show up despite being ignored in both mhl.format and mhl.headers.
However, if I use Paul Fox's ml script and run ml on the message those
header fields are gone.

In message <f4500c65011301a7@cadfael.fios-router.home>, aalinovi@riseup.net
writes:
In message <20220219233546.22FA318CC0E@pb-smtp20.pobox.com>, Ken Hornstein=