perl-i18n

question from novice

2002-08-10 12:24:33
Dear Professor :

For the Web to be truly "World-Wide", Internationalization (I18n) of Web
Applications is necessary. That is, we need to make Web Applications
available in as many natural languages used around the world as possible.
*1.How can a company, who has branches around the world, benefit from I18n?
*2.For example, what should a company whose headquarters are in
Canada do to "internalize" their Web Site for consumers in China
with minimal expense and effort?
*3.What steps should it take?
*4.Does I18n automatically mean that all content needs to be reengineered?
*5.What are the obstacles to I18n?
*6.What is the role of Unicode in I18n?

Could you give some idea above 6 question? Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
kevin