perl-i18n

RE: question from novice

2002-08-12 07:12:04
You might want to join the various globalization email lists on Yahoo Groups
and Unicode directly.

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/distlist.html

Post your 6 questions there and you will be surprised about the many replies
you will get (I am dave_i18n there). I could write a 500 page book based on
your questions and still not cover all. I will get back to you with some
basic answers later. These two sites managed by i18n-buddies of mine are
also excellent resources:

http://www.i18ngurus.com/
http://www.i18nguy.com/

You can contact me directly offlist as well. Cheers!

David Possin
Senior Globalization Consultant
www.Welocalize.com
241 East 4th St.
Frederick, MD 21701 USA
Phone: 301-668-0330
Toll-free: 800-370-9515
Fax: 301-668-0335

Integrated globalization solutions - faster time to market!