perl-i18n

Re: Announcing Locale::Maketext::Gettext

2003-04-25 14:08:01
At 10:17 PM 2003-04-25 +0800, imacat wrote:
I would like to introduce my Locale::Maketext::Gettext, a new effort to integrate the GNU gettext and Maketext frameworks.

Excellent! I'm always happy when new ways to wrap up Maketext are thought up. And Maketext very often needs wrapping of one kind or another, whether systematic, or in the sort of ad-hoc ways I used here and there in the Apache::MP3::L10N::* modules.

(By the way, I've never seen modules end with "return 1;" before -- but obviously it works, yes? I tend to use just "1;" instead. Also, I have the "no strict 'refs';" not for the whole module, but just in each block that needs it.)

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/