perl-unicode

Re: Unicode and Tk

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:55:24   Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
In the first place I guess I will need to lay my hands on Unicode fonts
for Win32 (easy on NT?) ...

Depends on what you mean by "Unicode font" - all TrueType/OpenType fonts from
Microsoft are compatible with the Unicode text drawing APIs. Many fonts from
other vendors are as well. If the question is character coverage then that's
different. There are a few fonts with large coverage, but none display all
characters perfectly to the best of my knowledge.

=Ed Batutis

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums