Re: translating the Perl 5.8.0 announcement to CJK

2002-07-17 22:30:05
On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 12:34:22PM +0800, Autrijus Tang wrote:
On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 07:21:58AM +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
Thus fixed.  I've also corrected linefeeds so it looks better via web
browsers.  Get the newer version one via

I'm extremely sorry to bother you again with nitpicking, but that
version did not contain the TraditionalSimplified Chinese fix I
posted earlier.

Has it corrected.

That's okay, my wget needs some exercise :-)

$jhi++; #
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen