Re: *new* reply info: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 300+ Popular USA Titles

1995-10-11 09:53:22
Jon Lewis <jlewis(_at_)inorganic5(_dot_)chem(_dot_)ufl(_dot_)edu> wrote:
Can anything be done at the list server system to track where this came
from?

I've already tried to track it down.  It seems to emanate from a machine
(most likely a PC which is turned off currently) called pm1-62.ixc.net which
is using the mailer at cornell.edu to distribute the message.
However, perhaps in a feeble attempt to throw us off, the message ID
appears to be generated on ppp34.ingress.com (a dialup line, I presume).

 I've received at least half a dozen copies from one other mailing
list that they seem to be hitting daily.

Would you happen to have a copy for me that arrived at least a day earlier?
I'd like to compare headers.

Careful when replying to this message, it will go to three mailinglists,
edit the recipient list if you want to restrict the distribution of your
reply.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

Real programmers don't produce results, they return exit codes.