Re: Drop MIME messages (Re: mime)

1995-10-18 05:29:42

On Wed, 18 Oct 1995, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:

Mad Max <poulosio(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com> wrote:
Has anyone found a way to "killfile" MIME mail using Procmail? I use the
elm mail reader, which does not support MIME. As a result, I refuse such
mail.

You could simply do something like:

      :0 h
      /dev/null

        About a year ago we moved our users from elm to pine which has
        very good MIME support (& a much better interface, but that is
        a matter of preference. I think rejectig all MIME mail is going
        to prove harder and harder as time progresses)
        FWIW pine is at (ftp.cac.washington.edu)

                David/abs

 D(_dot_)K(_dot_)Brownlee(_at_)city(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186
{post,host}master  (abs)
I've been too drunk to love             ||  I've been too drunk to remember
Too drunk to care                       ||     The Hell of the night before
I've looked like death, felt like Hell  ||  I've been drinking myself blind
Been the worse for wear                 ||   And still I'll drink some more