Mailing List filters

1995-10-27 19:42:38
Hi!  I have started using procmail recently to sort out my mailing lists and I
have been using the simple recipe that was given in the man pages of the form:

:0:
* ^TOprocmail@
In.procmail

# Procmail mailing list

:0:
* ^TO mac-eudora-forum@
In.Eudora

# Eudora mailing list

...and so on

Now I receive mail from several mailing lists that are sometimes sent to
multiple lists that I subscribe to. (ie, the Spam & Moderators list, or the
myriad of anime/manga lists) What I would like to do is to have that mail
message appear in all the associated mail folders that it could be filtered
into.

One other thing I would like but I'm not sure if it is possible is to have
mailing list mail that is also personally cc'ed to me appear in my mailbox as
well as being filtered into all the appropriate mail folders.

Is this possible?  If someone has a recipe that does this, I would appreciate a
copy.  If it is emailed to me, I will summarize to the list.

Thanks!

Steve
The OEM of raai
---
Stephen Pearl (Starbuck)  starbuck(_at_)cybercomm(_dot_)net
<http://www.cybercomm.net/~starbuck/index.html>
"If we get the transient FAQs, then we'll feel the info-high"
  -Sharon Apple, _Information High_