Re: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 295+ Popular USA Titles

1995-10-28 20:11:39
At 08:29 PM 10/28/95 CDT, you wrote:

      This is both false and useless.  Nonetheless, it is an indication of
some sort of intention.

Actually, this causes Eudora to specially flag the message. I saw a red
double up arrow next to the message when I opened up Eudora Light. Quite an
eye catcher on an otherwise black and white display.

---
Gregory Woodhouse     gjw(_at_)best(_dot_)com
home page:            http://www.best.com/~gjw/
resource page:        http://www.best.com/~gjw/resource/