Re: [Linux-ISP] Re: checking logins for pop3

1995-10-31 21:14:38

At some point, Fu Bar had written:

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Tim 'pass the Prozac' Sailer wrote:

Is the Qualcom popper comercial or freeware? Where can I find it?

Free. ftp://ftp.qualcomm.com/

I just had to switch back to the pop3d that comes with Pine.  We've been
using the Qualcomm popper for a few weeks, but tongiht I got a call from
someone who could not read his mail via POP3.

When I telnetted directly to the port and logged in as him, I got the
following:

Unable to process From lines (envelops), change recognition modes.

This message comes from pop_dropcopy.c, but I'm not quite sure what
causes it.  The headers in his mail spool on several messages were pretty
strange: