emacs interface

1995-11-10 01:32:18
This is not really a procmail or vm questions (sorry!), but I
think readers should be interested in this.

I just installed procmail recently (like it very much: it could
save my career!), and I have been reading my mail with VM for a
while.

First I wondered if there isn't a nice xbiff-like program out
there somewhere for procmail? Is there??

But now I think that I really want is a biff-like mode for emacs,
that can tell me easily which of my inboxes have mail waiting,
let me browse the "From:" and "Subject:" fields say and on a
keypress take me into my mail-reader on the relevant VM inbox
folder?  Hasn't someone done something like that?  It seems such
an obvious thing?

Jens