OFFSUB: .forward not handled after a disk crash :-(

1995-11-17 03:31:49
Cc: jma(_at_)acri(_dot_)cia(_dot_)fr

        Hi,

3 days away my Sun Sparc 10 under Solaris 2.3 system disk crashes and goes to
paradise (or hell I don t really know). After the coming back of the system,
my system totally refuses to handle the .forward file.

        I try a sendmail -v to check this phenomena and I only got somethinf
like:
[jma(_at_)donald] 17:32:26 jma $ sendmail -v jma
test from donald

jma... Connecting to  via local...
jma... Sent

        I parse the SunSolve CDROM but it seems to me that I have already
done everything specified in the few articles dealing with that.

        So, is it an FAQ ? Can someone help me ?

        Thanks in advance for any help.

Jean Michel AUGUSTO