Re: Procmail and Pine

1995-12-15 05:03:48
This might not be exactly on topic here but how can I get pine or
procmail to tell me when I log in that I have mail in other folders,
other than my INBOX, I have set up 4 other folders for incoming mail and
would like to know if something is there with out having to start pine
and got to the folders either with L or TAB.???
If you're on a UNIX/X11 platform, try using a program called 'xbuffy'.
It allows you to monitor multiple files for incoming mail. The latest
version is xbuffy3.2.1.

I found a copy at:
  ftp.luth.se:/pub/X11/R6contrib/utilities/xbuffy3.2.1.tar.gz

Regards,
        Humphrey.

|     "Well it really doesn't matter which way I want to go                |
| 'cause the night is fallin' and I'm a long long way from home" - S.R.V.  |
|        __       |  Humphrey Clerx                tel: +31-(0)43-3661379  |
|       /  \      |  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300  |
|      (_  _)     |  Horsterweg 11                               .^.       |
|      __][__     |  NL-6191 RX  Beek(l)                         NEW       |
|      ------     |  The Netherlands               PGP 2.6 Key available   |