Re: Procmail and Pine

1995-12-16 13:55:30
On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Richard D. Sheffar wrote:

This might not be exactly on topic here but how can I get pine or
procmail to tell me when I log in that I have mail in other folders,
other than my INBOX, I have set up 4 other folders for incoming mail and
would like to know if something is there with out having to start pine
and got to the folders either with L or TAB.???

As one of the last lines of my .login at Netcom I have the following:

mailstat -l ~/.procmail/log, where log is my logfile.

This gives a condensed version of my logfile.

--
Bill McClatchie             "They that can give up essential liberty
bmcclatc(_at_)CapAccess(_dot_)org            to obtain a little temporary safety