Procmail and Pine

1995-12-14 21:57:09

Please report any Strange behaviour by the Mail Monster to
rick(_at_)muskoka(_dot_)net
send mail w/ subject 'send help', To get Commands accepted by Mail Monster.
rick(_at_)muskoka(_dot_)net   rick(_dot_)sheffar(_at_)primetime(_dot_)org
PGP encrypted mail accepted and preferred!
PGP key ID  0x884af215
PGP key finger print = 01 49 EA C6 42 90 21 02  9D CB 19 7E E3 23 66 58