Re: Questions on syntax

1995-12-18 11:29:15

I've written a .procmailrc file to archive mailing list postings as they
arrive and make the archives available via the web.  I'm trying to do this
all with a procmailrc file.  The rc file creates a web index page with
links to the individual archived articles.  The links show subject, from,
and date.  The articles are also slightly formatted (also via
.procmailrc) as web pages.

why not get something specifically designed for this like hypermail?
archie shows quite a few of them out there on the net that you can
grab. It works just like you want, in addition to taking care of threading
features for you. (email and followups with same subject line are hyperlinked
together)

Doug Hughes                                     Engineering Network Services
System/Net Admin                                Auburn University
                        doug(_at_)eng(_dot_)auburn(_dot_)edu
                Pro is to Con as progress is to congress