Mail Readers?

1996-01-03 22:41:03
Okay, I know this is not _really_ about procmail but the people here would
be the main ones to know.

What is a good mail reader with _thread_ support (as in replies show up
right after the original message) similar to tin. I am using elm at the
moment, and as folders get bigger (> 50 messages) it becomes more and more
cumbersome (all messages are listed sequentially). X windows support is nice,
but is not necessarily needed. The ability to change folders and also support
for lockfiles on ALL mail folders would be great.

Thanks,
Mark Bynum

bynum(_at_)cs(_dot_)fsu(_dot_)edu