procmail+gnus, how?

1996-01-13 10:37:58

        Hi,

        I started to use procmail a couple of monthes ago and I think
it is great. I use Gnus 5 to read the news and apparently it is
possible to use procmail for scoring/killing of the articles in
different newsgroups. I have not been able to find more information
about this so I wonder if anyone in this list does this under a
similar setup.  In that case I appreciate if you want to share the
relevant portions of your .procmailrc file. Thanks in advance.

        Best Regards, Nader Tajvidi