error in procmail ? (foo(_at_)bar)

1996-01-17 16:09:51
hello,
I've read the formail man page and found:
  If  formail  is  supposed  to  determine the sender of the
  mail, but is  unable  to  find  any,  it  will  substitute
  `foo(_at_)bar'.
After getting all my mail on my POP box and filtering it with procmail,
I find a few (depending  on the mail I've received) mails in my $DEFAULT
mailbox containing with an empty body and the header being just a
from: foo(_at_)bar line.

I don't understand why I get these because:
all my mails are correcty received, all have a correct header (including a
correct from: line).
In my procmail rc, I call only one a recipe using formail:
:0
* ^TOUK-Dance
| formail +1 -ds >>$MAIL_DIR/IN.uk-dance

that split the mailing list digest messages and don't include the 1st 'splitted
message' which contains only a list of senders and subjects of mails contained
in the rest of the digest.

Is this a bug of formail or what ?
 Alexandre Molari  ***  Geneva, Switzerland
 molari(_at_)iprolink(_dot_)ch