How do you stop finger displaying contents of .fowrawd?!

1996-01-25 16:44:08
Hi All,

Have a problem with finger. Is it finger that is broken or the permisions
on the file?

Result when fingering my account,

Login: davidp                           Name: David Pesticcio
Directory: /home/davidp                 Shell: /bin/tcsh
On since Thu Jan 25 21:42 (   ) on tty1   1 hour 53 minutes idle
Mail forwarded to |IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/binLinux/procmail -f- || exit 75
#davidp

Mail last read Thu Jan 25 23:32 1996 (   )
No Plan.

Permissions of ".forward"

-rwx------   1 davidp   users          70 Jan 25 23:36 .forward*

Contents of ".forward"

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/binLinux/procmail -f- || exit 75 #YOUR_LOGIN_NAME"

--
David

Disclaimer: Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the
reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A discussion
of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)