binary for sending MIME mail from the commandline

1996-02-01 11:33:03

I know there are ways to send NeXTMail from the commandline, but I am
wondering if there is a way to send MIME mail from the commandline -- not
from within some interactive program like PINE, but some simple line such as:

sendmime someone(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com somefile

where 'sendmime' would be some program which can send MIME,
'someone(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com' would be the person to send it to, and
'somefile'
would be the file to send (via MIME).

Anyone have any ideas?  Please email and I will sum up, as I have
un-characteristically cross-posted this message.

Thanks
TjL

--
Timothy J. Luoma <luomat(_at_)capitalist(_dot_)princeton(_dot_)edu>
Swapfile and Swapdisk FAQ available via email!  Send email with subject: