eliminating incoming message

1996-02-01 13:06:22
I just started using procmail yesterday, and cannot get it configured
correctly yet. Specifically, I have the following .procmailrc file:

##
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/home/bach3/chtsai/bin:/home/bach3/chtsai/bin/SUN4
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/LOG

:0
* ^Subject:.*Cron
/dev/null

:0
* ^Subject.*FVWM
$HOME/Mail/fvwm
##

I can get a copy of all messages from the FVWM mailing list in the folder
$HOME/Mail/fvwm, but still these messages remain in the system mailbox.
What I'd like to do is to make them not appear in the system mailbox and
go to the specified folder only, so I'll not be bothered by their
arrival while I'm working. Can someone tell me how to do that?

Thanks,

Ching-Han

--
Ching-Han Tsai             Center for Reliable and High-Performance Computing
chtsai(_at_)crhc(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu               University of Illinois at