Auto-Reply system via the Web

1996-02-04 04:50:38
For all those interested, I've taken my auto-reply system one step further.

Still using procmail, I've now created a web gateway which just makes it
easier for the user to obtain information. All they do is enter in their
name (for my log records) and their e-mail address and select what topic
they want and the information is sent within seconds, all still using
procmail!

Actually, it works EXACTLY the same way it would if they sent the message
to me...no tricks involved, no special programming, just one cgi script
which takes the form and converts it into an email message and a like
HTML programming...

Take a look at the web gateway at:

http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen/Auto-Rep.html

Any suggestions and/or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

 | Brock Rozen | brozen(_at_)netvoyage(_dot_)net |
http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen |