Re: procmail 3.10 and formail -rk

1996-02-14 15:02:26
mfrost(_at_)client19(_dot_)horizsys(_dot_)com (Mark Frost) writes:
   :0 Ahc
         ^
This is the problem.  The 'h' flag tells procmail to drop everything but
the header, so formail never sees the body.  Just remove the 'h'

That is, I need the "formail -r -k" to do the autoreply and include the
body of the message.  Unfortunately, it would seem that whether or not
I use the -k option, I never see the body of the message in the reply.
It's as if -k has no effect or I'm doing something wrong.

Philip Guenther