How to bounce mail

1996-02-14 15:13:36
Hi, I run a small domain that has the same prefix as a large ISP. Though
my site uses the ".com" suffix and theirs, the ".net", their thouands of
users repeatedly confuse my domain name for theirs. I consequently get
a large amount of unwanted mail which I wish to bounce.

I currently use procmail to seperate my incoming mail to folders depeding
on the ID of the recipient. Could someone tell me how I can add the
bounce feature in Procmail to this environment.

I'm told that 'formail' will do the trick but I haven't found any
information on this module.

Would appreciate any help.

thanks,
raj