Using $DEFAULT/$ORGMAIL

1996-02-23 07:58:51
I recently lost some mail due to a full filesystem. I seem to recall
someone redefining ORGMAIL to another file system to handle situations
like this.

What is the default behavior of procmail when DEFAULT cannot be mailed
to? According to the man pages, DEFAULT is defined as ORGMAIL...so if I
redefine ORGMAIL, then DEFAULT should change as well, which doesn't
help me. Any help on this would be appreciated.
--
|   Michael Champigny - Software Engineer  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |