Re: AIX compile problems

1996-03-07 09:12:48
As it turns out, it was a simple correction to make to the Makefile:

LDFLAGS0= -s

was causing the Gnu linker to omit all the symbol information from the
output file. Thus causing my link errors.

Now thankfully I'm a happy procmail user. Thanks for the responses.

David Sotnick

I'm running AIX 4.1.1 and am having lots of problems compiling procmail
(3.10 and 3.11pre4) on this machine. I'm using GCC 2.7.2 with the gnu
make 3.70.

Is it some C compiling problem, like in
       gcc -c -O   formail.c
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11