procmail getting killed

1996-03-07 09:14:46
Hi,

        I have one SparcStation in Taiwan and one in Malaysia.  Both are
running Solaris 2.4.

        Procmail was compiled on the Taiwan machine and ftp'd to Malaysia.

        Everything works fine in Taiwan.

        I have a file containing an email, when I do the following in
Malaysia:

cat new | /usr/local/bin/procmail -Y

        the system simply says:

Killed

        It works fine in Taiwan and the message gets processed as
expected.  Does anyone have an idea how to figure out why it is getting
"killed".

        Thanks....

Edward M. Greshko                       Technical Manager, Electronic Commerce
                                        Control Data Asia/Pacific Region
Voice: +886-2-715-2222 x287             6/F, 131 Nanking East Road, Section 3
FAX  : +886-2-712-9197                  Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C