Re: getting files

1996-03-29 09:41:35
At 06:05 96-03-29, D. Emilio Grimaldo T. wrote:

  Could anybody tell me how to achieve this thing I want to do? I am
  sure you have done it already so that could save some time :-)
[snip]
  The first one should reply (to the sender) with the contents (and
  maybe some other message appended?) of the file   addresses.GROUP

  Is there a way to do it? I looked at the man pages and the article
  I have but don't see any recipe to return to sender, only forward
  to a fixed address, store in a folder etc but not return to sender.

Yep. It's been done so often it's in the man pages.  Be sure to read
_all_ of them, in particular procmailex has an example of a simple file
server....

--Hal
Hal Wine <hal(_at_)dtor(_dot_)com>     voice: 510/482-0597