Re: lowercase problem?

1996-03-30 20:02:16
Alex(_at_)zool(_dot_)unizh(_dot_)ch (I think, the citations are pretty
confusing) writes:
I did that, but still this one message will not be processed. I am at
loss, since again other messages have been processed. Looking at my
log file though, their header was always "ATLANTIS ZEITUNG" and not
"atlantis zeitung" as in this problematic mail.
Another thought: my version is procmail v2.91 1993/07/02 - perhaps it

I finally checked the procmail HISTORY file, and sure enough, grepping
for "case" gives:

1994/08/30: v3.06
            Changes to procmail:
               - Fixed a bug which was present since v2.30: 'z' was always
                 handled case sensitive (seems like not many people use
                 that letter :-) in regular expression conditions

Philip Guenther