Mass Email Recipie

1996-04-11 11:44:29

I am looking for a recipie to run at the system level rather than the
user level.  I would like for it to check the number of addresses on both
the TO and CC for addresses matching my domain.  In the event that the
number exceeds a cutoff, I would like for it to send the letter to a
modirator on my system for approval before actually sending to the
many users originally specified.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Bob

Robert H. Ross, "Bob"                           President,
rross(_at_)supernet(_dot_)net                              Fourth Wave, Inc.
Southeast Regional Director                     PO Box 38023
Netware Users International, NA                 Tallahassee, Fl  32315
Administrator for supernet.net                  (904) 216-1618 - voice
Florida's on-ramp to the                        (904) 216-1623 - fax
Information SuperHighway.                       (904) 216-1576 - on-line