1996-04-11 13:43:39

Has anybody managed to use the <argument> with procmail and sendmail as
advertised ? If so, with which version of sendmail ? have you hacked on
sendmail.cf or used the m4-config ? Have you tried to hack sendmail.cf
further so as to also pass the argument to Mprog ?

If I understand you right, can I get login+arg working in .procmailrc ?
Yes, just as advertised, arg is in $1 in .procmailrc. sendmail 8.7.5.
My sendmail.cf is m4-generated. I've tried nothing with Mprog.