Re: Autoreply - Return Receipt?

1996-04-11 14:50:15
Being so new to this, I'm amazed at what Procmail has been able to do so
far.  I'm about to see if I can push it just a little farther.  As I have
come to find out (and regret) about Pine is that it cannot send return
receipts.  What I am wondering is, is there a way that I can use Procmail
to generate a return receipt (by autoreplying) to any and all mail that
hits my P2P_Private mailbox?  (Not to the mailing lists, granted)...

Check out my mail web page:

    http://www.engineering.ucsb.edu/~aks/mail

From there, you can get my procmail library, which includes recipes for
doing what you are asking.

You can also get the library with a mail message to me with the subject
of "send procmail library".

Alan