getting rid of the body of an e-mail

1996-04-27 12:38:44
Hi folks,

A part of my .procmailrc file is shown below.  I am trying to generate an
acknowledgement message when somebody sends a message to
user1(_at_)foo(_dot_)com
(other ids in the same domain have different recipes). "HdrLine" is a file
containing the from line and "AutoMsg" is a file containing the canned
message which goes back to the sender.

The problem is that the return message contains the complete text of the
original message.  Shouldn't the "h" flag pipe only the headers?  What am
I overlooking?

:0 hc
* ^To:(_dot_)*user1(_at_)foo(_dot_)com
{
   MAILDIR=$HOME/fileserver
   :0 fhw
   | formail -rA "X-Loop: Processed_Mail"
   :0 a
   | cat ./HdrLine - ./AutoMsg >&1 | $SENDMAIL -oi -t
}

Thanks,
Das
Interested in Vegetarianism?             Vegetarian Restaurant Trek
Web    http://www.VegInfo.com                712 Bancroft Road #320
e-mail info(_at_)VegInfo(_dot_)com (subject Help)       Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Interactive Voice/fax Response  (510) 256-8420                  USA