Re: procmail shows everything alover again

1996-05-09 11:33:49
Christophe Zwecker <fw5y491(_at_)public(_dot_)uni-hamburg(_dot_)de> writes:
I use procmail pre 3.11 and everytime I use it it puts the same old
messages I've already read and moved again in my folders, together with the
new ones.. any clue ? What shall I post for better understanding ?

How are you feeding the mail in to procmail?  If you're feeding it
messages from a file, then you need to clean out the file (remove or
truncate it) at the end of the run yourself.

Philip Guenther