Re: Installing procmail in Unix shell account home directory?

1996-05-21 03:05:31

Tony,

I need my mail filtered so I'm trying to install procmail
on my unix shell accounts (I have two shell accounts)...if I
   [27] tgonzale [/users/tgonzale] What?> tar -xvf pr
                                                 ^^^
try
tar xvof ...
      ^
      take ownership of files
      then you can write in the directories
Any help with getting around any of these two problems would
be appreciated.
Thanks.
Good luck!

Mark Ferguson
Datapath Ltd, Alfreton Road, Derby DE21 4AD, England
Phone: +44 1332 294441; Fax: +44 1332 290667