Looking for guidance.....

1996-05-21 13:55:02
Hello Procmail folks.....

I'm new to the list (and already asked one really *obvious* FAQ).

I've read the procmail, procmailrc, procmailex and formail man pages.
I'm in the process of printing out the best_of_procmail_list file.

I was wondering if there was something easier to understand than the
man pages and less voluminous than the best_of file for a procmail
neophyte to peruse *before* bombarding the list itself with "dumb"
questions.

Pointers to web-pages, gopher sites, wais archives etc. will be
greatly appreciated.

adTHANKSvance

Simeon
--
snevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-A rabbit is just an angel with
big ears