Re: Unidentified subject!

1996-05-26 17:31:31
| Now I have this setup of .procmailrc :
|
| ***** cut here *********
|
| VERBOSE=on
| SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
| MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
| PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
| LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
| FILEDIR=$HOME/fileserver
|
| :0
| * ^TO.*federico
| ! gigliof(_at_)mbox(_dot_)vol(_dot_)it

Not "^TO.*federico", just "^TOfederico".  ^TO and ^TO_ expand to long
expressions that end in something better than ".*", and adding ".*" just
loses you that functionality.

| :0
| * ^TO.*giuseppe
| ! mc8885(_at_)mclink(_dot_)it

Same comment.

| :0
| * ^TO.*
| ! mc8885(_at_)mclink(_dot_)it

Huh?  Why have any condition at all on that recipe?  Just use this:

  :0
  ! mc8885(_at_)mclink(_dot_)it

| - who send messages to info, receive correctly the autoreplay,
|  but I LOSS THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE (it doesn't forwarded neither left on pop
| of server)

You lose the original message for the reason that Philip Guenther has already
addressed.