Procmail 3.10 on Solaris 2.3

1996-05-31 09:25:02
I have installed procmail on a Solaris 2.3 machine.
However I can not get it to work.
When I create a .forward file, no mail gets delivered at all.
I include my .forward and .procmailrc.
Any ideas?

.forward
-----------

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #g9ubof"

.procmailrc
------------
# Please check if all the paths in PATH are reachable, remove the ones that
# are not.

VERBOSE=on

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      # You'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/mbox
#LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/proc.log

:0                              # Anything from thf
* ^From(_dot_)*thf(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)someplace
todd                            # will go to $MAILDIR/todd

:0                              # Anything from people at uunet
* ^From(_dot_)*(_at_)uunet
uunetbox                        # will go to $MAILDIR/uunetbox

:0                              # Anything from Henry
* ^From.*henry
henries                         # will go to $MAILDIR/henries

:0
* ^From.*g9ubof
benmail                         # will go $MAILDIR/g9ubof

# Anything that has not been delivered by now will go to $DEFAULT
# using LOCKFILE=$DEFAULT$LOCKEXT