Handling multiple domains

1996-06-10 12:46:45
I want to setup a single computer to act as if it were several different
companies.  I want mail to be able to come in to user(_at_)companya(_dot_)com
and
to user(_at_)companyb(_dot_)com(_dot_) (the same user) This is easy I think.
Sendmail will
handle this.  The trick I want is that when mail comes in to
user(_at_)companya(_dot_)com, I want it to go out as
user(_at_)companya(_dot_)com(_dot_)  And likewise
for companyb.com.  I would like it to be the same username, but I guess
if it's impossible to do it this way, I could make it different user names.

Can Procmail do this for me?  If so, how.

If you need any more information please drop me a note.  I'm trying to
get this working ASAP.  Our ips isn't the greatest and currently we are
not getting email that comes in to one of our company names.  Bummer.

Thanks,

Aaron
aaron(_at_)greystock(_dot_)com