Multi-part message? (was Re: changing 2nd word in 'From ' line)

1996-06-25 04:35:17
On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

[Nothing to do with his problem.  He's causing mine though.  :)]

In the near future, I am expecting to be away from my mail for days at a
time.  So I have been having procmail gzip everything I get from mailing
lists to save some space.

When I unzipped the file for procmail - Timothy's messages where rather
incomplete.  Is he sending messages in multi-part format?  And if so, is
gunzip shredding some of them?

I do get everything being sent.  In three distinct parts per mesage.

Until I started gzipping everything - I had no problems.

This is the filter I am using.

:0 w: