Autoreply Help

1996-08-03 19:23:25
Hey folks.  I'm trying to set up an auto reply routine based on the
subject header (right now for getting a writer's guidelines file) but
reading the procmail man pages has been shall we say uninformitave and a
search of the usual web sites has turned up nothing useful.  Can someone
either point me in the right direction or send me some example recipies?
Thanks!

Joe

Joe Helfrich, Managing Editor, CPI    | The Pledge of Allegiance says "with
jbh(_at_)dimensional(_dot_)com                   | liberty and justice for
all." What
http://www.dimensional.com/~jbh       | part of "all" don't you understand?
[x] CDA [X] Amendment 2 [ ] HR 342-67 |        --Pat Schroeder