Would this "refuse" recipe work?

1996-08-05 11:22:06
Help!

I have been receiving mail from this butthole for a few weeks now, and I'd
like to setup a recipe to refuse all of his mail. He has two known
addresses, and I'd like to set this recipe for both addresses. For this
example I'll call him "Kyle" and I'll say his e-mail addresses are
<kyle(_at_)isp(_dot_)com> and <kyle(_at_)aol(_dot_)com>.

Until I activate this recipe, I will have been using a <.forward> file with
just my e-mail address. I want *ALL* other mail to continue to be delivered
as it would be if I was still using the <.forward> file to redirect my mail.
I just want to eliminate this sender's mail.

I checked the archives, and have been able to pull this recipe together. My
questions are:

1) Will it work?
2) Will this recipe only refuse his mail.
3) Can I "echo" multiple lines?
4) How can I test it?

Thanks for your help in resolving this matter.

John Black

----- BEGIN PROCMAIL RECIPE QUESTION HERE -----

VERBOSE=off
SENDMAIL=/usr/lib/sendmail
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

# The procmail refuse notice for Kyle <kyle(_at_)isp(_dot_)com> &
<kyle(_at_)aol(_dot_)com>.

:0
* ^(X-Bounce-test:|From(_dot_)*kyle(_at_)isp(_dot_)com)
{
# EX_UNAVALIABLE = 69
EXITCODE=69
:0 ih
|echo "Your mail is no longer accepted by the destination address."
|echo ""
|echo "Any additional responses will be considered harassment, and subject
to prosecution."
|echo ""
|echo "postmaster"

* ^(X-Bounce-test:|From(_dot_)*kyle(_at_)aol(_dot_)com)
{
}

#---end .procmailrc------

----- END PROCMAIL RECIPE QUESTION HERE -----