Passing extended character sets through procmail

1996-08-12 11:02:58

Does procmail allow for extended character sets to pass through it...
that is, if I sent an 8bit message will the 8th bit be chewed off by
procmail and spit in the bit-bucket? I installed 8.7.5 sendmail and
procmail at the same time and have checked my .cf file for O7False and it
exists but 8bit messages no longer are going through and I am wondering
if it has to do with procmail...?

Micah

Micah Johan Eckman Anderson
micah(_at_)smmedia(_dot_)com
Sr. Systems Administrator                               1-888-614-3709
Schmidt Mead Media, Inc.
pagemicah(_at_)smmedia(_dot_)com